[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-17 09:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖子中包含更多资源。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
我有一个梦想(摘录)
在模具这个行业有十几年了,走过、看过的模具厂也有上百。印像中大多是紧张的劳资关系,通宵加班赶模,工作脏累,少有的按法定休息,完全一幅社会最底阶层的形像。
……
从华东回来,心情很低沉。人们都说:“模具乃工业之母”可这当“妈”的也太可怜了一点吧!
……
为什么一个受过多年训练的模具技术工人,工资还不如一个电子厂普通坐拉的工人?为什么工作这么辛苦,仍得不到客户和上级的尊重和肯定?为什么工作压力这么大,却不能享受五天工作制?为什么一定要靠加班、加通宵才能完成工作?为什么我们就不能在舒适优雅的环境下工作?为什么有那么多的派系争斗?为什么有那么多扯不断的利益纠缠?
公司不愿为工人着想,工人不愿为公司效力,公司没有发展更无瑕顾及工人利益,如此恶性循环!
……
我梦想一个工作环境舒适,每周五天工作,两天生活休息。劳资关系融洽,同事互助友爱,管理团队公正清廉。上班时间全身心投入,认真高效,休息时间,全身心放松,舒心愉快。
公司不以强迫工人增加劳动时间来赢利,而以增加工人福祉
为第一要务。
工人不是麻木的为工作而工作,而是衷心的热爱模具这一行来,为理想而工作,以敬业为荣,以为工公司创造价值为己任,从而进入良性循环的轨道。
……
我希望梦工厂是梦工厂人的梦工厂,每一个在梦工厂工作的人都能成为模具行业的骄楚人才。每一个从梦工厂走出去的人都以在梦工厂工作过而感到由衷自豪,都把梦工厂作为自己永远的朋友。
我相信模具梦工厂,不只是我一个人的梦想,而是我们所有模具人的梦想。

I have a Dream (Abstract)
Working at the field of Mould for over ten years, I visited over hundred mould factories。 In my impression, most mold factories have tense management and labor relationship, over time working, hard and dirty working enviroment。 Few of them allow workers on vacation and holiday as per national labor law. It shows the impression of the bottom of the society。
…..
Been work from “HuaDong”, I have very low emotion。 People said” Mold is the mother of Industry”。 Seems this mother is really miserable。
why a mold worker w/ years of experience can not be paid the same as or higher than a normal worker at electronic factory? Why they can not be respected and confirmed by customer and management even working so hard? Why they can not enjoy the 5 working days regulation with such high working pressure? Why they have to accomplish task by working over time or even over night? Why they can not work in clean and comfortable environmental conditions?
Why there are always so many factions and struggles? Why there are endless interest disputes?
Managements do not want to think on the half of labor。 Labors do not work to make efforts for the employer。 Employer has no development and therefore does not want to consider the interests of worker… therefore, it is a vicious circle!
……
I have dreamed for a better working conditions on mold field, there are comfortable envirement, with 5 working days on job, 2 days off, harmonious management-labour relationship, co-workers helpful and friendly, management has justice and integrity, all people are fully devoted, high efficient and careful, relax fully during vacation and holiday。
Employee will not make money by forcing worker to work overtime but always consider the benefits of workers。
Workers will not work for money but for love of mold field. They work with dreams, self-esteem, regard value added activites and creation as their job。 Therefore, we are on track of virtuous circle。
……
I hope this Dream Works Mold will be the work shop of all we mold people with dreams. Everyone working at this Dream Works Mold will be come the most outstanding person on mold field. Everyone came from this Dream Works Mold will be proud of ever being working at the Dream Works Mold and regard the Dream Works Mold as his forever friend。
I believe in the Dream Works Mold。 It is not only the dream of mine own but only dream of all mold people。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|齿轮论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 01:12 , Processed in 0.148926 second(s), 9 queries , MemCache On.